THE WISH - Prologue THE WISH - Prologue

Good job. I enjoyed it.

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks look forward to the next episode, cheers.

Wondermeow

Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

This was truly awesome and the attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for making this!

No-Man Episode4 No-Man Episode4

Great work Phil . I enjoy your humor. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Got a few more things planned before Epiode5 but i'm hoping i can have that out before year's end. : D

JakeOLantern JakeOLantern

Cool. I liked it.

Otherworld Otherworld

I know this must have taken you forever to complete but it was worth it. You made alot of new fans with this work. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

I really enjoyed this twisted tale. Great work from everyone involved in the creation of this film.

Abandoned Projects Collab Abandoned Projects Collab

Very original idea. It's nice to see this get front page and good ratings. Sometimes original ideas aren't rewarded. I hope you do another one. I think most animators have a few abandoned projects they just couldn't finish. I know I do.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Amazing

When I see movies like this it inspires me to continue making my series no matter how long it takes. Don't let this series die. You truly have something great here.